Please choose Party Rentals or Indoor Inflatables for your personalized experience.

Party Rentals Indoor Inflatables Broker With Us

Other types of insurance

Party Rental & Indoor Bounce House companies will need several types of insurance to provide the correct coverages. According to a study in the Pediatrics Journal an average of 31 children per day are hospitalized because of injuries caused by a Bounce House. That is an estimated 65,000 children that have been injured from 1990 to 2010. With these kinds of statistics you cannot afford to have your business not properly covered.

Let us briefly explain the different kinds of supplemental insurances for rentals & indoor centers and what they provide:

GENERAL LIABILITY – General Liability will provide defense coverage for bodily injury or property damage for your negligence. This will be a requirement from all parks. Limits required are usually $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate. General Liability Application for Indoor Inflatables | General Liability Application for Party Rentals

COMMERCIAL AUTO – Your personal auto policy has an exclusion for business use so you will have no coverage under your current auto insurance policy. A commercial auto policy will cover you for both business use and personal use. Add your trailer to your commercial auto to provide coverage. Commercial Auto Application

INLAND MARINE – Inland Marine will provide protection for fire, theft, and vandalism for your inventory. If you cannot afford to lose your inventory to theft or fire, this is an important coverage to purchase. Property Insurance Application

WORKERS COMPENSATION – Workers Comp is a requirement in most states if you have employees. It provides coverage for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income, death for all employees, full time or part time. Workers Compensation Application

FLOOD & EARTHQUAKE INSURANCE– Flood and/or earthquake is not always covered in your basic home owners or property insurance coverage. If you are at risk for these types of natural disasters it is a good idea to add this coverage.

ABUSE & MOLESTATION INSURANCE– Working with inflatables means working with children (in most cases). Watching the news, we all know the possible dangers of the abuse/molestation of children. While it cannot always be prevented, this insurance coverage will cover you for legal defense in case such an event occurs in your place of business or by one of your employees.

If you want to learn more about these coverages and being properly covered watch our "Why didn't I buy the right insurance coverage?" Presentation.