Sign Up Producer Agreement

Did you know?

Once you are signed up and approved to broker with us, you can login to your control panel .Boy jumping in the air

You can also fill out certificate requests & incident reports!

Home > Broker     

Broker Program for Indoor Inflatables & Party Rental Companies

Are you an insurance broker that is having trouble finding that bounce house insurance for a client? We will work with you! You just need to sign up to broker with us & you will be ready to fill out applications.

Sign up to Broker with the CIA

Before you begin working with us we will need you to fill out a broker sign-up form giving us your insurance company's information, a producer agreement & upload or email us copies or your insurance licenses.

#1: Sign Up to Broker with us by filling out your information on the broker sign up form. We will also need a signed producer agreement which you can download here, or fill out online while filling out the broker sign up form.

#2: Upon Completing the form you will receive an Agent ID # (Both on Submission Confirmation Page & via Email)

#3: Please provide copies of your property/casualty, life/ health licenses and your E&O. We will need these documents before we can bind coverage with you.

#4: Login to the control panel at Once you are approved as a broker you will be able to fill out and manage applications.